Big Bug-fix Release
Slightly later than planned.
This release sees lots of bug fixes. Thank you to all the people who reported problems.
Change in behaviour
- Temporarily disable $sidebar_refresh_time Unfortunately, this was causing too many problems. It will be fixed and re-enabled as soon as possible.
- Fix several crashes, on startup, in Keywords
- Reflow text now works as it should
- Lots of typos fixed
- Compress config bug prevented it working
- Some minor bug-fixes from mutt/default
- Single quote at line beginning misinterpreted by groff
- Setting $sidebar_width to more than 128 would cause bad things to happen.
- Fix alignment in the compose menu.
- Fix sidebar buffy stats updating on mailbox close.
- Sync whitespace to mutt/default
- Alter ChangeLog date format to simplify Makefiles
- Use the new notmuch functions that return a status
- Rename sidebar functions sb_* -> mutt_sb_*