NeoMutt - “Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks”
It’s very appropriate, it’s catchy, it’s funny. Thank you Alok Singh for the suggestion.
The Sidebar has been accepted into Mutt and has undergone some changes in the
process. The default
sidebar_format has changed to display only ‘N’ for new
mail. If you want the old behaviour, please set this config:
set sidebar_format = "%B%?F? [%F]?%* %?N?%N/?%S" set mail_check_stats = yes
Also note that
$sidebar_refresh has been dropped. It is no longer needed and
it was misleading when it was.
- New Mail Command - Execute a command on receipt of new mail
- vim-keys - Mutt config for vim users
- LMDB - In-memory header caching database
- SMIME Encrypt to Self - Secure storage of sensitive email
- rework mutt_draw_statusline()
- fix cursor position after sidebar redraw
- Add sidebar_format flag ‘%n’ to display ‘N’ on new mail.
- fix index_format truncation problem
- Fix compiler warnings due to always true condition
- Change sidebar next/prev-new to look at buffy->new too.
- Change the default for sidebar_format to use %n.
- sidebar “unsorted” order to match Buffy list order.
- Include ncurses tinfo library if found.
- Sidebar width problem
- sidebar crash for non-existent mailbox
- Temporary compatibility workaround
- Reset buffy->new for the current mailbox in IMAP.
- version.sh regression
- crash when notmuch tries to read a message
- status line wrapping
- Mass tidy up of the docs
- Fix xml validation
- Add missing docs for new features
- New build system: https://github.com/neomutt/travis-build
Now we have central control over what gets built.