Here we are again.
Unfortunately, last week’s release contained a few clumsy bugs. Sorry about that.
With such complex code and only three developers, sometimes we miss things. If you spot a problem with NeoMutt, please report it as soon as you can.
This release contains a couple of fixes for the IMAP behaviour. They should make IMAP connections more reliable.
Many thanks to our new contributors:
and our regular contributors:
- compose: draw status bar with highlights
- crash opening notmuch mailbox
- crash in mutt_autocrypt_ui_recommendation
- Avoid negative allocation
- Mbox new mail
- Setting of DT_MAILBOX type variables from Lua
- imap: empty cmdbuf before connecting
- imap: select the mailbox on reconnect
- compose: fix attach message
- make files conditional
- add gpgme check for RHEL6
- enum-ify log levels
- fix function prototypes
- refactor virtual email lookups
- factor out global Context