This is a Bug-Fix Release.
After last week’s enormous release, it’s a great relief that few bugs have been found.
The biggest change in this release is the colour handling. I’d hoped the last release would be a stepping stone to improved colour handling. Lots of you explained, in detail, how that wasn’t the case.
All colours should now work correctly. In particular, “default” means transparent.
# Emails with subject "work" are blue color index blue default "~s work" # Emails from "boss" have background red color index default red "~f boss"
Emails that match both conditions will be blue with a red background.
Before this release, only the last matching
color line would be applied.
If you have any questions, please:
- Join us on IRC:
- Ask a question on GitHub
- Ask a question on our Users’ Mailing List
Many thanks to our regular contributors:
and our valiant testers:
- Jan Palus (@jpalus)
- Scott Kostyshak (@scottkosty)
- Nick Wynja (@nickwynja)
- Chuck Anderson (@cranderson)
- Thomas Klausner (@0-wiz-0)
- Mathias Sablé-Meyer (@mathias-sm)
- Fix uudecode buffer overflow (CVE-2022-1328)
- Colours, colours, colours
- Pager: fix pager_stop
- Merge colours with normal
- Color: disable mono command
- Fix forwarding text attachments when honor_disposition is set
- Pager: drop the nntp change-group bindings
- Use mailbox_check flags coherently, add IMMEDIATE flag
- Fix: tagging in attachment list
- Fix: misalignment of mini-index
- Make sure to update the menu size after a resort
- 100% Hungarian
- Update acutest
- Unify pipe functions
- Index: notify if navigation fails
- Gui: set colour to be merged with normal
- Fix: leak in tls_check_one_certificate()
- Flush iconv() in mutt_convert_string()
- Fix integer overflow in mutt_convert_string()
- Fix uudecode cleanup on unexpected eof