Hi, I’m Rich Russon (@flatcap), and I Open Source.
I also dabble in vim plugins. I’m particularly proud of:
- vim-piper - Create configurable mappings for piping blocks of text
- vim-mnemosyne - Keep a large buffer of Vim macros
- vim-deleteto - Delete from the beginning of line up to a certain character
Linux Kernel contributions:
- NTFS: Windows’ filesystem driver Major contributor. Coding, reverse-engineering the filesystem and documenting the results
- LDM - Logical Disk manager (Windows’ partition system) Creator. Reverse-engineering the partition format and documenting the results
Your sponsorship would help me to spend more time working on the project you love.