NeoMutt’s current development plan is to follow each feature release with
a stabilising bug-fix release.
- 3 weeks of feature development
- 1 week of bug-fixing / stabilisation
Bug-fixing is a vital part of any project. By fixing bugs we keep NeoMutt from
becoming unstable or unreliable.
However, the week isn’t limited to just bugs. It’s open to anything that
contributes to the project, but doesn’t add new code.
Please help with whatever you can…
- Improve the existing docs or man pages
- Add new documentation
- Write a guide to something you know and use
- Proofread docs and offer improvement suggestions
- Search the internet for useful guides that we should host
- Translations – update a foreign language
- Contrib – add something that extends NeoMutt
- Colour scheme
- Try out a feature you haven’t used before
- Check that the documentation is helpful and up-to-date